Marketing Lead, Unquo
We are happy to finally reach out and begin the search for our Marketing Lead to support and enable our product and business development on a variety of marketing and growth matters. We are looking for a hands-on, hungry and eager-to learn entrepreneurial Marketing Lead to pioneer the next generation of financial services. We are in search of personalities who are interested to grow as professionals as well as persons within a tight knitted team and who are willing to push beyond the obvious together with us.
What you will do
Needless to say, you will have experience in how to grow digital products across markets. That will be your main focus. Your tasks will most likely change over time as our business develops. Which it does all the time. But to start with, here are some of the things we would need you to take responsibility for.
- User Growth - Implementation of innovative and data-driven strategies for user growth and activation.
- Leadership - Manage and develop a high performing cross-functional growth team including creative, analytical and web developers profiles - through sprint planning cadence and agile wow.
- Marketing - Manage agency relationships and build multi-channel marketing campaigns together with your team to drive brand sentiment and user growth.
- Performance Management- Monitor KPI and assess performance
- Testing & Optimization - Establish processes and tools for systematic testing and conversion improvement.
- Product collaboration - Work with product teams to improve user experience and convention throughout user journey
- Understanding of Creative facilitation and processes
What we will need from you
While we realize you might not have everything on the list to be a successful candidate for a position, you will likely have a few years of experience in a variety of positions in marketing and growth. The position requires background in accordance with this:
- 4+ years of experience including early phase in a high growth company.
- Strong business and marketing background (Startup/venture building, management consulting or relevant business experience)
- Experience in building and leading a growth team
- Hands-on expertise in B2C marketing or business development
- Experience in building and leading teams, with willingness to invest in the development of your team to enable them to deliver their KPIs
- Strong analytical mindset and data-informed decision making
It would be meritorious if you have:
Have previously worked for an App - at its early stage or later launch phases
- Experience working in a regulated industry, like the financial industry
- Have previously worked in Jira
- Have previously worked for an App - at its early stage or later launch phases
- Have knowledge of Mobile Measurement Partners such as Branch & Appsflyer.
What you get in return
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the SEBx journey. Your knowledge and personality are key for SEBx to succeed. Together with our team you will develop the business, not only from a marketing and growth perspective, also from a commercial, customer and technical perspective which is a cool opportunity. But most importantly, we believe that working together with outstanding colleagues, will probably be the most valuable benefit of all.