Vendor Manager - SEBx
We are looking for our next Vendor Manager! Are you a curious, talented and driven person with a solid experience within vendor management? Would you like to support SEBx management and Product teams with vendor management of 3rd party arrangements and needs? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
The Vendor Manager role resides in the Support function Domain, X-functions including Risk, Legal, Vendor Management, Finance and HR and will be directly reporting to the CFO. You will also be expected to collaborate and network with the Sourcing and Procurement community within SEB Group.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Process development and maintenance:
Responsible for SEBx’s own Vendor Process – including preparation-, realization- and operation (governance) phase.
- Vendor Portfolio Management:
Supporting the different Business Owner and SEBx Management Team with continuous evaluation of existing portfolio and facilitating planning and prioritization of the roadmap of new initiatives for new and/or existing 3rd party vendors. Facilitating Vendor follow up and governance with the aim to maximize the business value and minimize the risk.
- Outsourcing Portfolio Management:
Responsible for management and reporting of SEBx outsourcing portfolio and adherence to new regulations and/or requirements from SEB or EBA.
- Supporting new needs and procurement:
Supporting Business Owners throughout the whole Vendor Process including taking the role as Procurement Lead if needed.
We are looking for someone with:
- Proven track record from managing large customer/vendor portfolios where you have been successful in building strong and long-lasting relationships
- + 5 to 7 years of professional experience within Contract-, Sourcing- and Vendor Management
- Written and verbal communication in both Swedish and English
- Ability to quickly move between the umbrella perspective and fine details
- Good knowledge about Cloud/SaaS solution and GDPR
- Experience from finance or otherwise a big passion for the industry
What you will get
In sum, we offer a unique setting, combining the stability of an established organization (including all the perks and benefits:) with the opportunities of a start-up inspired venture, new tech, an innovative culture where we thrive together as a team, Other than that, you’ll get:
- A great benefits package from a collective bargaining deal in SEB
- An open-minded, collaborative culture that wants you to succeed!
If you are up for a true challenge and you are on the hunt for the opportunity to really make a mark in an industry going through a massive transformation. Then, this is the role you have been waiting for! We review applications on a regular basis so apply today!